- + Global industry contact and analysis capabilities
- + Market analysis and planning
- + Technical, market and economic research capabilities
- + Identifying new business opportunities
- + Development of growth strategies
- + In-depth, credible, quantitative analysis
- + Licensing, acquisition and strategic alliance work
- + Excellent materials and product design base
- + Understanding of industry value chain structure and its distribution channels
- + Management and business analysis skills
- + Ability to relate findings to implementable decisions
- + Track record of successful product design and development
- + Appropriate access to recourses of University of Wisconsin, University of Lowell, Ferris State University, Grand Valley State University, etc.
©2021 ETS Inc. All rights reserved.